During the summer, I live in flip flops. My favorite ones? The cheap ones from Target or Old Navy (or lots of other places that you can find the same, basic flip flip). Here’s a way of dressing up them up to have a bit more personality.
You will need:
- glass pebbles (easily found in the craft section of Target & WalMart … or in craft stores, of course)
- patterned paper
- big flowers (you likely already have some in your stash of scrapbook supplies!)
- large circle punch
- velcro dots
- Mod Podge (also found in the craft store)
- flip flops
This is SUPER easy. Here we go.
1. Punch your patterned paper circles the approximate size as your glass pebbles (I used the 1 1/4″ punch)
2. Apply Mod Podge to the flat part of the glass pebble, using a foam brush
3. Put the patterned paper circle on the glass pebble (pattern to flat surface). It will dry clear.
4. Glue the glass pebbles to the flowers.
5. Put the velcro dots on your flip flops and the opposite velcro dots on the flowers.
Using velcro allows you to alternate your flowers so you can make a bunch of these to switch around any time you want.