Happy Thanksgiving, to all those celebrating that this week. I’m so thankful to be together with family during this holiday time. even with the noise & mess level raised a bit. That’s part of the fun. : )
A few random things I’m grateful for, in addition to all the BIG things (family, friends, peace, home, health, freedom, the Gospel…):
- 8 hours of sleep last night
- a few new things I learned about my Mac & Photoshop this week (“techie” brother Kevin is here!)
- GREEN grass in the front yard (I live in the desert … that’s something to be thankful for)
- an overcast sky today
- pedicure yesterday (with Lauren, my sister-in-law)
- Christmas decorations are up
- digital photography
- very kind e-mails from some of you (thanks!)
- shipped a very big box of “happy mail” to my friend yesterday & knowing it will cheer her up next week when she gets it
A couple quick notes:
Have you heard of Lain Ehmann’s scrapbooking podcast? Her latest interview is with me and you can listen to it here.
Creating Keepsakes is having a huge sale. With savings of up to 65% on some of the most popular items, you won’t want to miss it. Sale starts Friday, November 23. It’s worth checking out. Click here for the sale.
Have a WONDERFUL rest of the week!