I don’t know if you’ve had the chance to read through everyone else’s comments on Jan. 3 but … WOW. I think it’s worth pouring through all 800+ comments because you just may be inspired by someone’s personal resolution. I totally am. And so is Eden, who wants to give away prizes. Not just to “the” winner, but several others (yay!).
The following is from Eden:
Grand Prize winner: KELLY (posted on January 3, 2008 at 7:34 am (didn’t leave where she is from) Her goal is to PAUSE.
“Good morning, this is mine…to pause. Basically to slow down and live more consciously. To pause, before I react to something my children have done, before purchasing something impulsively, before putting the second (insert appropriate comfort food here) in my body. To really experience my life, not let it go flying by (like the way it has been since having my boys).”
I LOVE this! It made me think to pause and listen to what my children have to say. To pause and play with them when they ask. To pause and tell my husband I love him. To pause and ponder my scriptures after I read them. To pause and take in the moment, the time, the memory.
Kelly will be receiving the Best of Becky Higgins Sketches book, Cinnamon We R Memory Keepers Album, Cosmo Cricket Jitterbug Chipboard Alphabet, Blue Making Memories Shimmer Stickers, and Heidi Swapp Icee Bling Accents. (See Jan. 3 post picture.)
I am giving away two copies of the Organized and Inspired Scrapbooker to:
1. Christine from Southern California. She has 4 year old triplets, and two teens and is bound and determined to get organized this year. Hope this can help her.
2. Kristi from Alberta. She is going to have great food storage this year. I thought that was awesome! Hope this book can help her too!
AND I am giving away 3 real red 6×6 albums to:
1. Shelly Moots from Plainfield, IL. Her husband was diagnosed with cancer this past year, and so her goal is to take nothing for granted and to fill this year will memories, so I am giving her an album to fill this year to help her cherish the memories they make together this year.
2. Stephanie from southwestern Indiana. Her goal is to start and finish an album for the next year while her husband is deployed to Iraq that will be filled with their 2 year old daughter and her life while he is gone so that he can share those memories when he gets home in 2009.
3. Jenny from Anchorage, Alaska. Her goal is to take photos with each of her children on their birthdays and special holidays. She forgets to do this (as all scrapbookers who are busy taking photos) and every year ends up wishing she had those memories to scrapbook.
Kyl in Malaysia can email me too, I want to chat with her. What an example of love to her parents!
A HUGE thank-you to Eden from Scrapbook Away who is giving away all the prizes. Be sure to check out her online shop. If you are a winner, send an e-mail to email@example.com, giving your mailing address so Eden can get those goodies out to you!