Tomorrow is the Fourth of July and I wish to all who celebrate, a wonderful & safe weekend! Share your favorite 4th of July traditions, or what you’re doing different this year, in the comments section. I’d love to hear.
Before the long weekend, a few notes:
1. If you haven’t checked my Recipes section lately, there are a couple of new ones.
2. Some of you wanted to know what sheet protectors I recommend, that go well with those that I included in the original School Years kit. I love these from C-Line. If anyone knows of a great online resource to buy these, post a comment for others to know about.
3. Some of you have asked about the albums I recommend. Lots of great ones out there, like the 3-ring albums from American Crafts. I personally use the ones from We R Memory Keepers for our family albums and our kids’ albums (which contain pages and memorabilia pockets from my school kit). If anyone wants to post a comment about the 3-ring album they recommend, or where online to buy them, go for it.
4. This is what the stamped image (on both sides, since it’s double-sided) looks like. It’s a cute little caption, really. One allows you to fill in the date (don’t forget the circle the day of the month!) and the other one is perfect for stamping on artwork or papers that you want to note the student’s name & date. It’s so easy to forget who did what and when!
5. The page examples on the KOTM site will not be included in the school expansion pack. But we’ll leave them up on the site, so refer to that for ideas. There will be a little pamphlet included in the kit, showing a few of my own examples.