1. For the sake of including a picture, so this post is prettier and not so text heavy …
We’re flashing back 4 summers ago, when my now almost-Kindergartener was just a toddler. Getting a little sappy over here.
2. I just got word that the expansion kits will likely start shipping today, so WOO HOO for that, for those of you who have ordered. And if you haven’t … and you’re thinking about it … be sure to check out my video clip below (July 2) where I walk you through everything that comes in the kit.
3. I’m suddenly hit with a feeling of urgency to get “caught up” in our kids’ albums before baby #3 comes in a couple of months. You know those divided page protectors? Yeah. Those are sounding really good right now. Just what I need to save time and get some “pages” done. Looking forward to some not-so-creative scrapbooking here soon. Sometimes it feels great to be creative and sometimes it feels great to just get the pictures in the albums (accompanied by journaling, of course). I think that’s the only way it’s going to happen for me in these next several weeks if I really do want to get a lot done. I think I’ll hit a couple stores in search for those divided page protectors later today.
4. Have you considered submitting your work to my “Becky’s Sketch” column in CK? I’d love to see how you use my sketches for layouts, cards, home decor, anything! Click here to see the newest sketches that I’ve posted … and show us what you’ve got!
5. Isabel, one of your fellow blog readers here, has made the suggestion of someone possibly starting a Yahoo group for people to post layouts that they’re creating with the school kit (including this new school expansion kit, which is still available to buy here). If anyone wants to head that up, I think it’s a great idea. If you do it, shoot me an e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) and I’ll let everyone here know. This is a great way to share ideas and layouts and to gain inspiration from each other.
6. A reminder to anyone with customer service issues regarding KOTM products: Please e-mail Vivian (email@example.com) with your questions.