Top 10 Reasons you want to do Project 365
10. Incredible value. We’re skipping the “middle man” so that we can bring this directly to you, the consumer – giving you a better deal. Yay for that.
9. The finished album literally can be a time capsule of an entire year. How fantastic is that?
8. Your photography skills will improve since you’ll be getting your camera out a little more often.
7. You’ll be among thousands of others involved in Project 365 in 2009. Cool sense of camaraderie among all involved in the project. Get your friends to join you with this New Years Resolution!
6. This can be one of the most uniting activities for your family this year as you combine your efforts to preserve your memories in 2009 … as a team.
5. In this age of digital photography, this is a great excuse to get many of those pictures off your computer and into a tangible book for all to enjoy year after year after year.
4. Can you hear it now? Those compliments will be rolling in! “Wow, how do you stay so organized!? What a cool display of your pictures! What a great record of your family!”
3. Sure, you can do your own version of Project 365, but good luck finding sheet protectors and pre-designed journaling cards that are custom to fitting a weeks’ worth of photos & journaling on a layout (times 52). Did I mention what a great deal this kit
2. Cool design. Not too feminine. Not too masculine. And it all looks fantastic together. You don’t have to shop around for papers and elements that coordinate. And all the pieces come in stylish storage boxes, which can be used later, too.
1. As a scrapbooker who has been trying to keep up with products and techniques and layout designs and trends … this is one album that is completely stress-free of decorative scrapbooking! Think of the hours and hours of time you’ll save. And yet … you’ll still have a scrapbook in the end.
Keep coming back. I’ll be sharing more information about the kit, showing you everything that it comes in it, explaining the concept, passing along ideas & tips, and you KNOW there’s going to be a give-away, don’t you?