1. Congratulations to Michelle V. in Sparks, NV! Michelle, Karlee would love to send you the market tote. Drop her an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and give her your mailing address, okay? Enjoy that tote!
Getting back on a few of your recent questions …
2. You’ve been asking to see full layouts from my Project 365, so here you go. One from May and another from June. Just gives you an idea of how I’m preserving our family’s memories … one day at a time.
3. Do I have another book in the works? Nope. Happily enjoying a slower pace of work these days. I did 9 books in 8 years. I think I’m good for a while. : )
4. New recipes? Yikes. It has been a while. Okay — added a new one today.
5. On the note of photo editing, be sure that whenever you edit something, that you save it as a JPG (“save as”). That’s the type of file it needs to be in order to print like all your “regular” digital images, will are also JPGs.
Enjoy your weekend.