1. Some happy customers are asking if I will repeat Project Life every year. The plan is YES, that I will continue bringing Project Life back every year with product improvements and design updates each time.
2. I’m also getting a lot of questions about selling the page protectors separately. YEP. Also in the plan. Not available tomorrow, but working on making that happen. You know this is the place to come for all of my product updates. If you haven’t already done so, I recommend clicking on one of the cute buttons to the right. If you sign up for my eBlast newsletter or follow me on Facebook or Twitter, you’ll be notified as soon as I have any updates.
3. Here’s another title page idea from another fellow Project Lifer. She put one of those 12″ x 12″ sheets of designer cardstock in the kit to good use. Thanks for sharing, Carolyn!
4. Shipping update for those of you in the 2nd batch of orders that went out this week: I told you to expect an email confirmation from FedEx on Tuesday. We were informed that’s when all products would be shipped. The shipper informed us last night (two days later) that those orders were actually not shipped until Thursday. We understand your frustration. We assure you that this is incredibly frustrating to us as well.
The reason for the delay? Our warehouse shipper only received half of the FedEx labels on Tuesday, so in order to prevent errors in shipment, the rest of the labels arrived Wednesday and everything was confirmed to be accurate at that time, which lead to the packages actually delivering to FedEx on Thursday. On one hand, I’m glad they didn’t rush. The last thing we all want is messed up orders.
So … while I wish that we were notified about the delay earlier, the bottom line is that your Project Life order has left the warehouse. You have probably received or will be receiving a shipping confirmation email from FedEx (except if your shipping address is in Canada, a PO box or an APO address). If you don’t see it be sure to check your spam/junk folder of your email. Be sure you’re checking the email account you put on your order. Please use that tracking number to track your package at fedex.com. That is the best source of information on the status of your shipment.
We are grateful for so many of you being understanding and patient through this process. I will reiterate that these shipping issues (and for SO many other reasons) are exactly why we’re fulfilling the rest of our inventory at Amazon. It should save all of us these hassles in the future. As for Amazon, we will continue to update you on the timing of that availability. It’s going to probably be another 10 days or so.
5. I will remind you that I can not help you with your specific issue from a comment left on my blog. Email email@example.com if you have a question about your specific order.
6. I realize so many of you are awaiting the arrival of your kits and they will be arriving soon (yippee!). It’s not too late to send your picture, if you’re interested in sharing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to share a picture of you with your Project Life kit, or to share a testimonial.