[ this made me smile ]
[ winners ]
Speaking of smiling … here are the 3 randomly-chosen winners who will receive a free digital Project Life book, printed & delivered to your home when you’re ready. If you are one of these 3 lovely ladies, send an email to email@example.com and we’ll hook you up.
1. Jamie in Wichita, Kansas
2. Rosa in Fort Kent, Maine
3. Aprile in Pekin, Illinois
[ digital update ]
So glad that so many of you are creating a digital Project Life book! We understand that there are a few technical issues and we wanted to let you know that we’re working on those. Specifically …
1. UN-DO. I know, I know, I know. We really do need an un-do button. I could not agree more. I assure you that Ziblio is checking into adding this feature.
2. VERTICAL PHOTOS. If you have tried to upload a vertical image and it’s looking stretched or otherwise not right when you go to add it to your book … the fine folks at Ziblio have figured out what has happened and they are fixing that as I write this. So expect that to be straightened out soon.
3. PHOTOS GETTING CUT OFF. If you are dragging your portrait images into the square frames and some of the image area is off the frame, this is how you fix that: Click on the image, go to edit photo and pan (move) the image into the center viewing area. You can also zoom the image in this feature.
NOTE: If you haven’t played around with the “edit photo” button, you should. It’s kind of hidden in the toolbox, but once you know about it, it’s so simple to use and you’ll want to use it all the time.
4. CROP TOOL. Do you want to re-shape the image frame? This can be done by placing an image that is larger than the frame and using the crop tool to re-shape it.
5. ENLARGING YOUR VIEW. When working on your digital PL book, you’ll notice the “big screen” icon in the top right corner of the window. Looks like this.
Click on that. If it still happens to not work, there are a couple of things you can try: 1) Increase the resolution on your monitor (like 1440 x 900) and then choose the big screen option in the book or 2) Choose full screen in your browser (F11) to see if that helps.
[ ordering multiple copies of your digital book ]
Q: Is there a discount if I order multiple books?
A: Yes. If you would like to order 3 or more books, you receive 10% your total order. If you pay before March 31, 2010 this 10% discount is in addition to the current 20% off promotion. That’s 30% off your entire order with the purchase of 3 or more books. Contact Ziblio (firstname.lastname@example.org or 877.209.1560) and they will help you with your order.
FYI: Digital printing is different than offset printing in that we do not receive quantity discounts with additional copies from the printer. All books are at the same cost, no matter how many copies are ordered per order. This is because with digital printing and on-demand book making, every order is treated as individual items.