Lots of newbies popping in here on my blog now that Project Life is shipping, so for those folks (hello to you!) and anyone else who hasn’t been around here in a while, I’ve been doing a LOT of Project Life updating … so scroll down and have a look even further below this post.
Alright girls and boys … so for today … some Project Life business matters … answering your questions, addressing your concerns, and all that good stuff.
1. QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR ORDER. If you have a question about your specific order and you post a comment here on my blog, I will not be able to help you. I want to help you. The appropriate place to ask questions about your order is to send an email to email@example.com
NOTE: When emailing, please be sure to include the name, address, and Project Life order #. The more information we have, the quicker we are able to help you.
And by the way, we do appreciate your comments here on my blog. Thanks so much for letting us know when you get your kits, and what you’re loving, and how you’re feeling motivated, and concerns you have, and ideas for future kits, etc. Excellent feedback. While I can’t respond to everyone’s questions & comments, I do read every one.
2. PLEASE KEEP READING. As much as I’d like to be your email buddy, I really like spending time with my family too (and getting more than a few hours of sleep at night). So in the spirit of trying to address as many “general” questions as possible, please keep reading today’s post. I just may answer your question. : )
3. WHEN IS MY ORDER SHIPPING? Before you email customer service to track your package, please look at your order confirmation number. If your Becky Higgins LLC order number is 3338 or higher and if you placed your order on November 28th or later, your orders are scheduled to leave the warehouse tomorrow, Tuesday. You will receive a confirmation email from FedEx when your package ships.
4. I GOT THE WRONG CONFIRMATION EMAIL. Please read this post from last week.
5. I ONLY GOT PART OF MY ORDER. This order “split” happened to just some of the orders with multiple kits, but rest assured you are still receiving your full order. Once you receive part of your order the rest should follow shortly after.
6. MY STATE HAS A RED DOT BUT I HAVEN’T RECEIVED MY ORDER. Just because your state has a red dot on the map (see the post just before this one) does not mean that every single kit has made it to every household that ordered. It means that folks in that state have begun to receive Project Life shipments.
7. I’M IN CANADA. WHERE’S MY ORDER? I will spare you all the details, but let’s just say that we now understand why companies decide not to ship international. Know why we chose to do it? We’re just nice. : ) Seriously though, we know there is a strong interest and we didn’t want to deny anyone the opportunity to get Project Life. But I’ll be honest. International shipping is so complicated. And expensive. In fact, there have been extra “surprise” fees for the Canadian orders that we’re now forking out (yippee.) The bottom line for our Canadian customers is this: There have been delays with your orders getting out last week and I’m really sorry about that. The kits will be arriving to Vancouver on Tuesday and then distributing to your homes shortly thereafter. They will be coming via Canada Post, so unfortunately no tracking numbers. Thank you for your patience.
8. I WANT TO ORDER PROJECT LIFE BUT IS IT NOT AVAILABLE NOW? They’ll be available again shortly. We’re just having a little inventory transition party at the moment. Please read this post.
9. HOW DO I START PROJECT LIFE WITHOUT MY KIT? You just take pictures. Please read this post.
10. IS THERE GOING TO BE SOME SORT OF ONLINE COMMUNITY FOR PROJECT LIFE SO WE CAN SHARE IDEAS? I love this idea! Please post your suggestions of how & where you’d like to see some online sharing of ideas and we’ll see what we can arrange. I just learned that Jessica Turner is going to be doing a regular feature on her blog called “Project Life Tuesdays” where she’s going to share on a weekly basis. Cool, Jessica! Check it out here.
11. WHEN DO WE DIGI GIRLS GET TO PLAY? Love the way this was asked (Debbie). : ) We are wrapping up details on the digital version of Project Life now and are working hard & fast to get this launched very soon. If you click on one of the buttons to the right (eBlast, Twitter, or Facebook), you will be notified the minute it becomes available. In the meantime, just be sure to take your picture-a-day … every day.
12. UNRELATED TO PROJECT LIFE BUT A BURNING QUESTION: Some of you are asking how we hang all the Christmas cards on our wall so that the paint doesn’t peel off. Clear Scotch tape. That’s it. We’ve never had paint chip off or peel off with all the tape we’ve used over the years (kids art, mostly, and Christmas cards once a year). We’ve used Behr and Dunn-Edwards brand paint.
13. Hope I covered everything. I’ll be in touch again soon with an updated map … covered with even MORE red dots! : )