For your weekend reading pleasure … these are all quick but insightful & inspiring reads. Each has invoked personal reflection and assessment and so I’m passing them along to you. Happy Weekend!
5. Kara Layne: Questions, Answers, and Stories
A reminder to share more with our children. Kara is a talented photographer and a gifted writer too, so her blog is not only eye candy but I enjoy reading just about any topic she addresses.
4. Zen Habits: How Not to Hurry
I sooo need to adapt some of these ideas on slowing down. I’m quite certain many of you feel the same way.
3. Simple Mom: Engaged Parenting
Intended for parents around the time of New Years Resolutions, but I think it’s a great topic to think about all the time.
2. Digital Photography School: 11 Tips to Succeed with a Photo365 Project
A photographer’s perspective on taking a picture-a-day. Around here, we call it POTD. Picture of the Day. Right in line with those of us taking this approach with our Project Life.
1. Actually … I’m going to come back to this one. This particular online find does not fall into the “quick read” category. And really, I think it needs its own post. So I’m going to share my favorite online find of the week … next week. Expect some challenges. : )