1. I know I’ve been blog-missing for like a week. Really busy time, that’s all. Life is full and blessed.
2. I quite enjoy the very sight of The Container Store. Just putting that out there since I was just there again today. Working on a little home organization (yes, I’ll share more on that soon). Here’s my POTD for today:
3. By the way. Be sure that you’re taking pictures out & about during your errands. Errands might seem mundane and “just a part of life”, but that’s exactly what we should all be recording. Parts of our life. Carry a small point & shoot camera with you at all times. Or use your phone’s camera. Here are a couple other POTDs from last week. Fabric Depot (in Scottsdale, for you locals) and WalMart’s cereal isle.
4. My friend Jaime just launched her food photography website. I don’t know what it is about beautiful food photography, but I just dig it. And Jaime is one of the best, in my opinion. So if you’re up for some eye candy and delish recipes, check it out: www.jaimemormannphotography.com
5. That’s all. More to do. More to blog about later.