I’m pleased to announce the arrival of …
* To refresh your memory, the Project Life kit comes with Divided Photo Pocket Pages – Design A as well as journaling cards with designs. You can see all of the kit contents HERE. These new items that showed up today are sold as extras. Or if you’re not doing Project Life right now, use these items for other scrapbooking projects. Endless possibilities!
* Divided Photo Pocket Pages come in a pack of 12.
* Design A is for horizontal 4″ x 6″ photos. It’s what comes in a Project Life kit. Very same design.
* Design B is for vertical 4″ x 6″ photos. Finally, right!?
* Journaling cards come in a box of 100. They fit perfectly in ALL of the Becky Higgins Divided Photo Pocket Pages. They do not have designs like the ones in the Project Life kit. Just a simple grid pattern. Blank and ready for your handwriting … or decorate them if you choose!
Full information about these products is included in the Amazon listings. But should you have any questions about this stuff, ask away. I know many of you have very specific plans with these super versatile items. My plan? Serious catching up on pictures from past years. If you want more inspiration, that’s coming too. : )
Click HERE to go to the shop!