1. Have you seen our new video? We worked with the awesome team at Epipheo to create this super short video that explains – What is Project Life? It’s smothered all over the website, making it very easy for newbies to spot. It’s so exciting to see how liberated so many of you feel using this system for memory-keeping and I would be tickled pink if you felt inclined to share with a friend or two – or your whole group of facebook friends. ; )
2. The past couple of weeks have been deeply challenging, bitter-sweet, and overwhelming for me and for David – and for a lot of our family, actually. I got enough comments about being “missing” from my blog and social media last week that I wanted to just put a little reminder out there: “I work hard, but my work is not my life. I am a wife and a mother, a daughter, sister, friend, and volunteer.” (From my About page.)
3. Receiving your new products? As most of you know, lots of new products have been showing up on Amazon during these past couple weeks (crazy timing for me, personally, but so super happy that so many items are in stock!). We are really stoked to hear that so many of you are receiving your products and LOVING them. Please remember that if you happen to have any product issues or questions about your order, facebook is not the place that we can best serve you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can properly address any questions you may have.
4. When will (fill-in-the-blank) be back in stock? We have this beautiful page on the website called PRODUCTS. If ever you are wondering when certain items will arrive, please check out that page because every single product has a note with the most updated information we have on estimated arrival timing. Whenever we find out that something is due to arrive a little sooner or a little later than we thought, we update those dates. That is truly the best way to know timing on new arrivals and re-stocked items.
6. Speaking of social media, I appreciate how so many of you appreciate all the product updates but I’m sure we’ll all be excited when my blog returns to “normal” again. In the meantime, please remember that one of the main reasons I have a blog is to support the philosophy of my brand and share information about my products. It’s a very seasonal thing around here. When new stuff is being announced, or around the time that new stuff arrives, of course I’m going to share, share, share in that direction. The rest of the time, I’m less about product focus and more about inspiration for cultivating a good life, and fun ways to document life, and other random + fun ideas. I’m super glad you’re here whenever you choose to be here and thank you for the many notes of “I love it all” from those of you who are especially loyal. ; )
7. Project Real Life. I can’t believe it, but we’re just 2 days away from registration opening up for my first online class. It’s called Project Real Life and thanks to Big Picture Classes, the 12-week course will be available to anyone, anywhere in the world. Everything (price, content overview, registration info, etc.) will be published Thursday. I hardly know how to even market this class to you – my readers, customers, friends – because the heart + soul + thought + time that I’ve been putting into this is almost not comparable to any other project I’ve ever done. It’s not like a collection of blog posts. It’s a totally different level of sharing and I am so excited to be a part of this upcoming experience with many of you.
8. Never-before-seen. Speaking of new stuff and exciting things … guess what I’ll be sharing in the next couple weeks? Project Life: Baby Editions, Childhood products, and even the 2 new Core Kit editions for 2013! I can’t wait to share the designs and share the designers with you! Stay tuned. All of this stuff actually shows up later in the year but I want to share loads of visuals with you so you can plan.
9. I could really go for a few bites of Garrett’s Popcorn – caramel + cheddar mixed together. Super random, but a friend mentioned her upcoming visit to Chicago and now that is stuck in my head. : )
10. Choose happy. As difficult as the past couple of weeks have been for us, personally, I am reminded yet again how this human experience is sometimes full of challenges, heartache, and downright very difficult trials. There is also so much opportunity for love, elation, growing stronger, being better. This is exactly as life should be. It is my prayer that we don’t lose hope in the difficult times – and that we choose to be happy no matter what our circumstances or limitations or stresses. I love that happiness is a choice.