Hi there. Exciting week around here for sure.
We’re headed to CHA in Anaheim to exhibit in our first-ever booth at a trade show (eeek!) and we have also been receiving a ton of new products this week! If you’re not following me on facebook, twitter, or instagram you may have missed all of the excitement. But have no fear. It’s all in stock and we ordered a LOT of inventory. Everything we’ve been anticipating for what feels like forever – has arrived. Olive Edition, Seafoam Edition, Childhood Editions, Mini Albums, and Big Packs of Photo Pocket Pages (that were sold out recently).
For your convenience, everything on our Products page links directly to where you can find each item on Amazon. Happy Shopping!
I wanted to talk about the Mini Albums just a little bit today. First – a few beauty shots. Because really … they are beauties. From the top: Cherry, Kiwi, Rain, Cinnamon, Midnight.
Now let me tell you why they’re so beautiful. I can sum this up in one word: simplicity.
Okay, so really. This is as simple as it gets. Project Life as a system, is SIMPLE. Therefore, the Mini Album option is indeed more simple. Makes sense, right?
top 10 things we love about the Mini Albums
1. If you feel intimidated about scrapbooking, Project Life is the best approach (in my humble opinion) because it requires no adhesive, trimmer, tools, gadgets, embellishments, or even experience at all. But sometimes that “big” 12×12 album still intimidates people. Enter the Mini Album. (Great for beginners, great for kids.)
2. For a little book, it sure holds a lot.
3. The faux leather exterior is so soft, you kinda just want to hold it all day long. All the while, it’s really sturdy.
4. The divided plastic inside is clear and strong and awesome – just like all of our Photo Pocket Pages. And … they’re sewn right into the album! No posts. No rings.
5. There are 4×6 pockets for your photos and Title Cards (when you want to use those) and 3×4 pockets for Journaling Cards. Nothing complicated.
6. Great way to use all those extra Project Life cards that might be hanging out in your stash.
7. Perfect way to document a special occasion, trip, or theme that doesn’t warrant a full 12×12 album.
8. All 5 color options are deliciously gorgeous.
9. The built-in pocket on the front with a protective window? Yep – it’s perfect for a 3×4 card (title) or photo.
10. If you pick up a Project Life Mini Kit, that goes perfectly hand-in-hand with a Mini Album.
Note: We currently have 3 Mini Kits that are all Childhood-related, and more Mini Kits coming in May. In case you missed it, check out our first-ever official + gorgeous catalog featured in Monday’s post!
There are no rules with memory-keeping. We all know that. But I want to aid you in your shopping questions because you might be wondering which color Mini Album to pick up, based on the Project Life edition cards you’ll be using. So here’s a little guide to help. It’s a list of every edition we have available – and which Mini Album(s) I personally would choose to use with each edition:
Cherry Edition – Cherry, Kiwi
Amber Edition – Rain, Kiwi
Turquoise Edition – Kiwi, Cinnamon, Cherry
Cobalt Edition – Rain, Cinnamon, Kiwi, Midnight
Clementine Edition – Cherry, Midnight
Olive Edition – Rain, Cinnamon
Seafoam Edition – Midnight
Baby Edition – Cinnamon
Baby Edition for Him -Rain, Kiwi, Cinnamon
Baby Edition for Her - Kiwi, Cinnamon
Childhood Mini Kit: Wellington Edition – Midnight, Cinnamon, Cherry, Rain
Childhood Mini Kit: Bridgeport Edition - Rain, Cinnamon, Kiwi, Midnight
Childhood Mini Kit: Mayfield Edition – Cherry, Midnight, Kiwi
Note: Green text on my blog = it’s a link. So if you’re curious to see any of the above mentioned editions (particularly the MINI KITS), click to find those on Amazon.
links to mini albums on amazon
Note: Detailed images of the Mini Album are with each Amazon listing.
Hope this helps. Hope you catch the vision for these little beauties and how they can really help with your memory-keeping efforts! If you have ideas to share, please do.