Our family is just back from a little getaway to Disneyland. Met up with some of our very favorite people there and had so much fun. It was cool and overcast the whole time (my favorite weather) and rained quite a bit on one of the days. In fact, it’s hard to tell but we are soaked from the knees down in this picture. But the rain — We didn’t mind at all. Shorter lines, not crowded, going on rides over & over … what’s to complain about?
Answering questions I know are coming:
1. That bag I’m wearing is a Marimekko bag that my sweet mom sent to me from Finland for my birthday. (My birthday was this week.) I did a search on Amazon to see if I could find the same one and … this is it. Different fabric but still cute. I seriously loved wearing this bag around the parks. Light weight, simple, roomy. Just right. Thanks Mom.
2. I’m 34. I feel 34. Not older or younger. I love 34. I embrace 34.
3. Favorite Disneyland ride? Always a tie for me: Soarin’ over California and California Screamin’.
4. No, I wasn’t blogging on vacation. When I’m going to be out of town or taking a break, I write posts and schedule them to go live while I’m away so you still have new content when you stop by. (Thanks for stopping by.)
5. Yes, I am due to announce some winners from our last couple of giveaways here on the blog. Look for such announcements on Monday. You know how it is when you’re back from being gone. So much to do.
6. Yes, that’s a hole in Claire’s leggings. The girl knows how to work the leggings. They’re officially retired now.
7. Laundry is calling my name. You weren’t going to ask that but … I gotta go.